Future Plans

Dear myfuture self,
I have a lot of weakness that I wish you could solve:
1. I'm lazy
2. I procrastinate alot
3. I easily give up on things
With that said I have some strengths that you could hopefully improve:
1. I am very curious person
2. I love to learn
3. I never betray my commitment and values
4. I work hard
I hope that in the future I have      accomplished a lot of things that I dreamt of. It is a very important factor to become a software engineer working at an ambitious technology company. I hope that I got accepted in an international scholarship for my undergraduate studies in computer science. I hope that I am able to work hard and achieve a high ranking position in my future job.

That is all for me I hope that you are able to achieve all of these goals in the future.

Best regards,
Yourself from the past

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Francisco Video

Me

Aspiration Day