San Francisco Video

My Favorite Place San Francisco 
     San Francisco has been one of my favorite place since I was at the age of 10 years old. It's a dream for me to not only go there but to also work there with my dream job which is as a programmer. I always dream on working in huge companies such as Google, Facebook,  Twitter, Skype, etc. The fact is, it is really hard to be able to work there. 
       But anyways here is a video of me showcasing one of my favorite city in the world. I hope you enjoyed it. I am sorry if there are any technical mistakes in the process of making this video and in the video itself mind my English too because I was really nervous when making this video. Thank you!


Music by Joakim Karud Lullabies 

Best Regards, Dwika 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aspiration Day

Me